Friday, November 27, 2009

Season's-end fun ride

Well, the enduro season's over with the Gypsy Moth/Dan Salamone ride.  It was a good time and a real, classic enduro.  I'll end up with 2nd in B-vet on the season.  The rider in first place did 10 runs with 2 DNFs, and I did 8 runs with zero DNFs.  He beat me by 15 points, I think.  I did the math.  He averaged about 12 points per race and I averaged about 18, but it wasn't enough to get by him.  I feel pretty good about my chances for next year.  I'll get in better shape over the winter and try to get some practice in on tougher terrain.

Tomorrow I'm going to Meriden for their Poker Run.  Should be a good time.  Last year it was snowy.  This year it looks like good weather.  We'll see if I get anything decent at the raffle.

No comments:

Post a Comment