Monday, February 15, 2010

Big, big vacation plans

School vacation this week and man, do I have some big plans........nothing.  It will just be me and Calla the Dog here all week.  So, it will be a good time to spend some quality hours out in the garage making the bike perfect.  I started safety wiring a few things and it's kind of addictive.  I haven't been able to keep the shifter tight since the bike was new.  Blue loctite just isn't strong enough.  So, safety wire that, the exhaust mounts, and whatever else I can get to.  Added a brake snake to the shifter and will do the brake too.  I'd like to come up with a better way to mount the Watchdog, but don't really have a good idea for that.  Quite the exciting life I lead....

2 comments:

  1. Have you safety wired the throttle cable on both ends?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right now it's just got little zip-ties on it. Will probably switch to wire this week.

    ReplyDelete