Saturday, December 19, 2009

Backyard first laps

Got in two laps on the backyard loop today.  It was pretty tough on the frozen ground without studs of any kind.  I think it's going to be a good little practice loop.  Obviously it's very tight.  It'll be a mix of 1st and 2nd gear.  I left in a any log crossings that were there and I see a couple other trees that are ready to go that I'm going to try to get to fall onto the loop.  One log crossing requires a 90-degree wheelie.  When run backwards it will be a turn immediately after the log.

15" of snow coming in tonight, so probably  won't get much time in on the lap.  Still trying to decide if I'll put studs on the bike or leave regular tires on for Mototown.

ALSO:  Went to Steve's shop in Avon today and he was nice enough to mount up the Timbren bump stops on the Tacoma's rear suspension.  They should make towing more comfortable.

No comments:

Post a Comment